In this week’s post, I’d like to leave you with 5 Storyboard Videos about reasons why supervision is important for those in Private Practice.
The following videos refer to the following isues that can be developed and worked on in Supervision:
- Autonomous practice – a supervisee will develop through time
- Boundaries – learning how to set and keep them
- Containment and Holding the supervisee
- How to tackle the isolating nature of confidentiality in Counselling
- Focusing on the supervisee is important
Questions or comments? Leave a message below.